now is he running from the bush hog...cause I hear they can be deadly if they catch you....
I still don't understand. How does this thing help you hunt bush hogs?
it just chases them out of the woods it is sooooo loud...then you shoot
It's getting deep Ellen. Good thing I wore my ropers today.
OOOOOOHHH Bush Hog. I thought he said Booshaug. I thought it was a doughnut from Belgium or something.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
now is he running from the bush hog...cause I hear they can be deadly if they catch you....
I still don't understand. How does this thing help you hunt bush hogs?
it just chases them out of the woods it is sooooo loud...then you shoot
It's getting deep Ellen. Good thing I wore my ropers today.
OOOOOOHHH Bush Hog. I thought he said Booshaug. I thought it was a doughnut from Belgium or something.
Post a Comment